OneStream Customer Success Seminar
June 29 2022
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Would you like to get inspired for your digital finance transformation journey?
Join us for an afternoon filled with insights and hear first-hand from our customer Royal Cosun about their path to the recent successful go-live with OneStream. The event will be in an engaging panel style where you get to hear from different key people in this unique end-to-end project, starting from the creation of a vision, to technology selection and go-live, and finally mapping future ambitions.
Royal Cosun is an agro-industrial cooperative rooted in the Netherlands and active across the globe. Perhaps you recognise some of their famous Dutch brands like Aviko and Van Gilse.
- Begin with the end in mind: how creating a shared vision and roadmap which drives process improvement enables a successful finance transformation journey
- Getting ready: what things to do in a pre-implementation phase to unlock the potential value modern technology can bring
- Technology selection: approach and considerations for technology selection and how to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Road to go-live: learning experiences gained from a successful go-live
- What’s next: future outlook and potential of an EPM platform for finance transformation
14.30 Coffee & Registration
15.00 Welcome and Introduction
Susan Gittings, Consulting Director, inlumi
Roderick Van Caspel, Head of Sales, OneStream Software
15.45 Panel Discussion
Sander Van Yperen, Practice Lead EPM Consulting, inlumi
Wilfert van Veldhoven, Group Controller, Royal Cosun
16.45 Networking, Food & Drinks
3541 CS Utrecht